Apponda is seeking a qualified individual for the position in Technical Analyst Sales with an emphasis in Technical Sales Program Managementand software engineers for innovation IT development. This position requires strong organization skills, good communication skills and the ability to multitask while working closely with customers and various functional groups within the organization, including overseas manufacturing facilities. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical/problem-solving skills and must be highly motivated to learn. Some previous experience or knowledge in the area of mechanical design or elastomers is a plus. This individual will interact with existing customers to provide technical support, strengthen customer relationships, and manage daily communications between customer and divisions of the group worldwide.
Technical Analyst Sales
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Promptly respond to and follow up on sales inquiries using appropriate sales methods Plan and manage sales activities with assigned customers including costs and sales Prepare and execute agreed upon strategic sales plans based on company objectives Present quotations and negotiate order details with customers Provide technical support to customers Interface with Customer, factory and Design engineers on production and prototype orders Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
2. Work closely with Engineering Department to determine how products and services could be designed or modified to best suit customer’s need Obtain and update technology roadmaps, development and production schedules from customers Work with manager to develop and execute strategic planning Coordinate customer visits, and periodic meetings at customers facilities Support the sales organization with new business opportunities.
3. Bonus: Additional responsibilities may be added to support business objectives Perform other duties and special projects as assigned Required Experience/Education: Degree in Business/Statistics/Math/Engineering or equivalent work experience as a Manager Required Skills: Demonstrate knowledge and application of project management principles and tools Excellent follow-up, organizational and time management skills Demonstrate initiative and be proactive Excellent communication skills Ability to function in a team atmosphere Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills Excellent client service skills Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, Power-Point, etc.) Manage personal time and productivity Detail oriented.
PHP + React with SQL software engineer positions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and maintain software solutions by understanding information needs provided by the Product Manager and end users.
2. Utilize business requirements and documentation to build accurate systems that function as expected.
3. Develop software specifications and visualizations like wire frames, demo apps, etc.
4. Create and maintain MySQL databases and tables, optimize existing MySQL solutions to improve performance, migrate data from Presto and Hadoop to MySQL, create data pipelines to perform data migration using Python and SQL, implement interactive web pages to gather and process data entered by users using AJAX and React.js.
6. Test software programs and applications, address issues in program logic, test the interoperability of new applications with existing systems software.
7. Document code to ensure readability and understanding with other developers, stay current with the latest trends in web and mobile application software best practices, as well as cloud technologies that can provide further efficiencies and scale like AWS, Docker, etc.